Beautiful Barbados. This week’s Caribbean webcam sits on the west side of Barbados over looking the Port St. Charles marina.
The Port St. Charles marina is an affluent and upscale luxury marina development situated on the western coast of Barbados. The marina is in close proximity to the main area of Speightstown in Six Mens Bay. Port St. Charles is made up exclusive villas, condos and apartments, and a small inland lagoon area adorned with facilities for residents to berth their yachts close to their vacation homes.
The marina is host to a branch of the government’s customs and immigration bureau as well as a Coast Guard sub office, and is one of two officially-classified sea-based ports of entry in Barbados—the harbor in the capital city of Bridgetown being the second. Also found in the development are a “heliport” to transport guests to the Grantley Adams International Airport or the Bridgetown Heliport, a health spa, and just off the coast of the Marina lies the Tom Snooch Reef.
This image automatically updates every 20s.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page