The Bacardi Torched Cherry flavor flowed into our lives and Bacardi is calling it “the first of its kind.”
Why is that? This rum actually contains aloe, making it the first aloe-infused spirit. Okay, stop the boat. Maybe Bacardi has been out in the sun too long. Aloe is for sunburns. Well apparently, Bacardi has taken the plant, torched it, and created a very interesting mixture of flavors.
I was first introduced to this Bacardi flavor at the Rum Renaissance in Miami Beach. My girl friend was raving about it so I gave it a sip. Not too damn bad.
Any time there is a new flavored rum on the market, there are going to be a lot of people experimenting with it and seeing what works best with its flavor. Believe it or not, I couldn’t find all that much on the Bacardi Torched Cherry, but I’m going to share with you a couple recipes I think you’ll like.
Obviously if you have a cherry flavored rum, if you mix with coke, it’s going to be pretty good. Just like drinking a Cherry Coke, just the adult version.
Below you’ll find the recipe for the Burnt Berry drink and then the video for the Torched Cherry Mojito. Both very good options for this rum.
Burnt Berry Cocktail Recipe
- 1 part Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
- 1.5 parts Sprite
- 1.5 parts Cranberry Juice or Pomegranate Juice
Shake ingredients and pour over ice into a Highball Glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Bacardi Torched Cherry combines the flavors of Barbados cherries with the smooth infusion of Torch Plant aloe. “Torch Plant aloe is a succulent, nectar-rich ingredient indigenous to South Africa. It pairs ideally with Barbados cherries, also known as Acerola, a fruit that has recently received considerable attention for its versatility and sweet, robust flavor.”
Pin To Pinterest
If you love the Torched Cherry, then you’re probably going to love the Torched Cherry Mojito. Check it out below.
Torched Cherry Mojito
More Rum Recipes?
Want more Caribbean rum drink recipes? Click here to see our list of 52 rum drinks and how to make them. Invite some friends over and impress them with your rum skills, because each one tastes like paradise in a glass.
Ever good mixologist need some good cocktail making gear. I recommend this cocktail mixing set, it has everything you need and it’s what I use at home.
Ryan – RumShopRyan
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page