Island webcams can either make you mad because you’re not there in that beautiful scenery, or they inspire you to book your next vacation. For me they are like a window into another land, a land I desperately wish to explore. It fascinates me to watch the boats sail in and out of the harbors and see the people enjoying themselves. A bit voyeuristic I suppose, but fun none-the-less.
This week’s Caribbean webcam comes from Rodney Bay in the enchanting island of St. Lucia. It is the area of the tourist activity, although it is situated the other end of the island to the international airport.
It is home to the beautiful Reduit beach, which is lined with some stunning local hotels and bars.
There is also the Rodney bay village which is a mixed residential and commercial area, where you will find nice residences and a variety of restaurants and bars to cater for most needs. This area is also home to the famous lime restaurant.
RODNEY BAY, ST LUCIA, WEBCAM
View towards Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
Webcam image courtesy of Cleopatra Villa Rentals
Have a great week Castaways.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page