Facebook is a great place to meet and engage with like minded island lovers and in my humble opinion you guys have made the RumShopRyan facebook fan page the place to be when it comes to the island lifestyle. I can’t thank you enough.
Our little community is on the doorstep of 5,000 fans, pretty crazy right? To reach the 5K mark I want to have a referral contest and give you guys a couple amazing prizes to shoot for.
First the prizes. You will have a chance to win an unframed 14×21 fine art giclee print on cotton paper from David Lowell Kluver of TheIslandImage.com. David is a master island photographer that has practiced his art all over the world. These prints retail for $220. You will get to choose your winning photo, but here are some samples of his work.
Just image one of those hanging up in your home! To see the rest of David’s photography click here. He also sells some amazing island calendars which I can’t wait to get my hands on. Click here to become a fan of his facebook page.
How to Win!
Winning is easy. Good to the RumShopRyan fan page. Just use the Facebook “Suggest to a Friend” button and refer all your friends to become a fan of the RumShopRyan fan page. If you referred fan 5,000 you win! Also the 5,000 fan will win a 14×21 photo print as well!
I can’t wait to give these photos away! Now go suggest us to all your friends! Good luck to everyone and we’ll see you at 5,000!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page