Beach Bar Tuesday!
Located on beautiful Bolongo Bay Beach, on the east side of St. Thomas, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill is where locals and visitors meet on the dance floor and shake what good lord gave them. Whatever your taste in nightlife is, Iggies has a buffet of it! Get your fix of music, karaoke, beach parties, beach volleyball, basketball and sports on TV. Best part…it’s all on the beach!
There is always something going on at Iggies, Live Music, Karaoke and their famous “Bands in the Sand” concerts. If you’re into sports they have you covered as well with nightly beach volleyball games, (two lighted courts,) and basketball (two half courts). One of its unique qualities is the fact that they have live entertainment on the beach seven nights a week.
Iggies is a popular high-energy gathering spot right on the beach. It’s also a good place to watch the game and have a few drinks. Specialties include oysters, mussels, shrimp, steaks and burgers.
If you’ve been to Iggies I would love to hear what you thought about it.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page