After one sip, you’ll be going Key Crazy!
Warm up those blenders my island friends. This week’s Boat Drink recipe takes us to the Conch Republic, where the flavor of this drink and the atmosphere of this crazy island will have you begging for more. I know I never want to leave!
The beautiful Parrot Key Hotel and Resort, the newest waterfront Key West boutique hotel, was nice enough to send me this great drink recipe. Thank you guys! Parrot Key Resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico, just minutes from Historic Old Town. So if you have a wild and crazy night on the legendary Duval St. it will be easy to crawl to!
Key Lime Pina Colada Cocktail Recipe
- Captain Morgan Key Lime Rum 1 ½ Oz.
- Pina-colada mix
Combine all ingredients with ice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a 16-oz hurricane or specialty glass. Garnish with a lime. Raise glass and toast.
Simple, to the point and great flavor, just way we like it right?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page