Turks and Caicos loves to show off their natural beauty, and who can blame them. If you got it, flaunt it! The first Turks and Caicos webcam I posted was how do you say…boring. It was of the golf course and didn’t show the famous island beaches. The second one did. Here is the beautiful Grace Bay Beach webcam.
Today I thought I’d share with you the Grand Turk Cruise Center webcam. Basically you’ll see a bunch of people doing what you want to be doing. It will either irritate or motivate you. Good luck!
The Grand Turk Cruise Center is a world-class, beach front cruise facility nestled among nearly 14 acres of landscaped grounds. The cruise center’s location and the island’s geography offer vessels a safe approach and berthing year-round. The walk from the berthed ships to the cruise center is approximately 390 ft.
Grand Turk Webcam
At the cruise center guests can swim in the sparkling ocean waters or in one of the largest swimming pools in the Caribbean, stroll along the idyllic beach, relax in a complimentary chaise lounge on the beach or around the pool or rent a private poolside cabana for the day.
Grand Turk Information
Location: Grand Turk is the capital of the Turks & Caicos Islands archipelago and it is located 575 miles southeast of Miami, Florida, and 30 miles south of the Bahamas.
Size: The Island is approximately 7 miles long and 1.5 miles wide.
Climate: The average temperature ranges between 85-90 degrees F / 29-32 degrees C from June to October, sometimes reaching the mid 90’s F/35 degrees C, especially in the late summer months.
From November to May the average temperature is 80-84 degrees F / 27-29 degrees C. A constant trade wind typically keeps the temperature at a very comfortable level.
In an average year, Grand Turk has 350 days of sunshine.
Population: Approximately 3,700 inhabitants make Grand Turk their home.
Language: The island’s primary language is English. Spanish and Creole are also widely spoken.
Currency: The U.S. dollar is the official currency. Most hotels, restaurants and shops accept traveler’s checks. All stores at the cruise center accept credit cards. ATM’s are available and the closest one to the cruise center is less than 1 mile.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page