Tomorrow this island boy takes a hop, skip and a jump to the island nation of the Bahamas. I will do my best to show you the islands as I see them. I’ll show you the must see attractions and also the quiet escape that grabs a hold of our island souls. Close to home, yet a world away. Will you join me for this Bahamian adventure?
Full disclosure: I was invited by a PR company to travel to the Bahamas and write about the adventure. Just because they are paying my way doesn’t mean I’m not going to be honest to you, my readers. Our relationship is based on my integrity and the trust you have that my writing is transparent and truthful. I’m not going to ruin that trust by blowing sunshine you know where. If I did, you wouldn’t read my site and I would lose the most important thing…you, the Castaways.
That being said, it will take an act of God to have a bad time in the Bahamas. I’m an easy going guy that can have a good time in a hail storm, so game on.
I will be posting real-time photos and videos on Facebook and Twitter. So if you want to see the action please follow along. Click here to follow on the RumShopRyan Facebook Page. Click here to follow on RumShopRyan’s Twitter account. I’m sure you’ll be seeing a multitude of pictures that involve tasty rum drinks, crystal clear blue water, Bahamian wild life and me acting like a pirate. Should be entertaining I’m sure.
Have a great weekend,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page