Time to get back on schedule and give you guys a live view of a tropical paradise with this week’s island webcam.
Are you looking for that perfect day in paradise, relaxing in a hammock or chaise lounge, your body drinking in the sun as you listen to the sound of the waves on the shore, while sipping a cool drink: then St. Barts, the diamond of the Caribbean is a perfect fit.
St. Barts is definitely upscale, and a favorite of the rich and famous. Gustavia, a duty-free port, is a picturesque place of red-roofed buildings, boutiques, a yacht-filled harbor, and a very relaxed lifestyle.
St. Barts Gustavia Webcam
Live View From The Hotel Carl Gustaff
Isn’t that just about the most beautiful harbor you’ve seen? If you’ve been to St. Barts please leave a comment and let us know what you thought about it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page