Siesta Key is a great place to vacation. We just got back from a one night stay at Siesta Beach Resort & Suites. Siesta Key is a barrier island just off the coast of Sarasota. It has some of the softest sand you will ever sink your toes into.
The location of this small hotel is as good as it gets. You can walk across the street to the beautiful beach or walk down the street to Siesta Village. Siesta Village is an area that is packed with unique bars and restaurants that feature live music and relaxing island style atmosphere.
Click the link below to see a live streaming webcam of the famous Siesta Key Beach. How bad do you want to be there right now?
Siesta Key Beach Webcam
This is a live streaming video feed of Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota, Florida. Siesta Key’s Siesta Beach has accumulated numerous awards in recognition of its soft, clean, pure-white sand. Consistently, it is rated among the top ten beaches of Florida, the U.S., and the world. Harvard University’s geology department found the sand of Siesta Beach was 99% pure quartz. Unlike most beaches that are composed of crushed shells, rocks or lava, this sand is pure white and finer in texture than most refined sugar.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page