“Only worry in the world is the tide is gonna reach my chair.” Sounds like the perfect problem to have doesn’t it? These lyrics can be found in the tropically inspired tune “Knee Deep (feat. Jimmy Buffett)“, on the new Zac Brown Band album, You Get What You Give.
The song is the quintessential beach song. So I was thinking, why not put together some photos of a beach paradise like the Bahamas and have them flow to the music. Beyond brilliant right? I think my arm is cramping up from patting myself on the back.
Please enjoy this video. I hope you get as much joy out of it as I did making it. I could literally put this song on repeat and listening to it for hours. You just can’t help but dream of the sand, the sun and escaping to a salty paradise.
Knee Deep In The Bahamas
You’re thinking about a little change in geography right now aren’t you? I know me too!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!