Bonaire is the perfect place for a vacation, but it’s not one of your usual Caribbean vacation spots. Without the typical party bars, it is a truly laid-back island paradise. Time to slow down.
Bonaire is world famous for it’s under water world, the fringing reefs around the island are a protected marine park with clear water. The visibility is over 100 feet (Bonaire Under water Webcam). This story however is about it’s relaxing beaches. Time to get sandy!
Bonaire’s beaches offer multicolored stretches of white, pink and black sand. The sand is usually full of coral and rather hard on the feet, and the beaches on the leeward coast are narrow. However, several hotelfront beaches have been helped with extra sand. Almost all the beaches are uncrowded, offering some of the island’s most picture perfect scenery and the ideal setting to relax, scuba dive, snorkel or sunbathe without distraction.
You can choose simply to sleep under a shady umbrella, or try your hand at windsurfing, kitesurfing or some snorkeling. Bonaire’s beaches will not disappoint.
Bonaire Beach Webcam
The images on this page are presently being updated every 5 minutes, based on your current membership level.
Above is a current image taken from the North Beach Cam on Bonaire, which is located on the second floor of the Brisa del Mar restaurant at Eden Beach Resort, giving a view of the beach and pier south of the restaurant and if you look closely, you can see the tip of Klein Bonaire at the right end of the horizon. For more Caribbean Hotel Information check out Caribbean Resort Pro.
Stare at this Bonaire Beach Cam for awhile. Close your eyes. Insert self.
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!