After one sip, you’ll be trying to find your pants.
This week’s boat drink recipe comes from True Blue Bay Hotel on the lush island of Grenada. The bartenders at the hotel’s bar, the Dodgy Dock, have come up with a signature drink called Blue Jeans. Don’t ask me where the name came from. I tried to get an answer on that question but came up empty. They must have been on island time. Let’s make up our own then shall we.
It’s named Blue Jeans because when in Grenada, Blue Jeans will be the furthest thing from your mind. What do you think, will that work? Works for me.
Blue Jeans Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Gin
- 3 oz Champagne
- Lime Juice
Mix ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake. Strain drink into martini glass. Garnish with lime and cherry. Raise glass and toast.
Pretty simple right? Again, I’m not a gin fan so I will not be mixing this boat drink up for personal consumption. Let me know if you do and what you think.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page