Basil’s Bar, Soggy Dollar Bar, Rick’s Cafe, The Beach Bar, Sandy Toes, Chat N Chill, Bomba Shack…these are all places where your worries are forgotten on the sand outside the door. I of course am talking about the famous beach bars that are sprinkled throughout the Caribbean and they beckon to past patrons with tractor beam force.
Beach Bar Photo Contest Rules
For this photo contest let’s see your best beach bar photos. Submit your photos on the RumShopRyan Facebook fan page and let the fun begin. Be sure to tell us what beach bar and what island you were on when you snapped the shot. I will pick the top 3-5 photos (it’s usually to hard to narrow it down to just 3) and then we will have a vote to see who the winning shutterbug is.
The winner will get a free Rum Therapy t-shirt. Rum Therapy has a cool men’s shirt design and a cute women’s design as well. I have one of these shirts and it’s pretty cool, you’ll like it. If you would like to follow Rum Therapy on Facebook click here.
I’m excited! Let’s fire up that reggae music, mix up some rum punch and post some great beach bar photos. I’m eager to see your shots and see how many different beach bars we can have represented. Let the beach party begin!
Cheers and good luck Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page