Wow! You guys have been to some great Caribbean Beach Bars! Watching all of the photo roll in on Facebook was amazing, I was half tempted to cover my office floor with sand, mix up some painkillers and turn on some reggae.
I knew Jost Van Dyke and the BVIs would make a strong showing, so I was happy to see that so did the rest of the Caribbean. It was great to see so many different bars and islands represented. From Belize, to Jamaica, to the Grenadines…we have it covered! We had a total of 67 photos submitted, 66 beach bars and 1 passed out Castaway. Too much fun on Jost Van Dyke I suspect! To see all of the photos just go to the RumShopRyan Facebook page and click on fan photos.
The Beach Bar Finalists
Here are the finalists. Vote for your favorite photo below in the comments or on Facebook where I will also post the finalists. Again, it was really hard to pick the finalists. I tried to pick the photos that best represented the spirit of the islands and the beach bar culture. The winner is up to you guys and will be receive a cool Rum Therapy t-shirt. Good luck finalists!
1. Seddy’s One Love, Jost Van Dyke – Amanda Kristina
2. Reggae Beach Bar, Cozumel – By Allen Willis
3. Ivan’s, Jost Van Dyle – By Matt Jackson
4. Pelican Bar, Treasure Beach Jamaica – By Scott-Janet Stockton
5. Cow Wreck Bar, Anegada – Andrew Warren
There are your finalists! Have fun voting!
If you aren’t a finalist or winner and still want a Rum Therapy t-shirt just click here and tell them RumShopRyan sent you.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page