This week’s Caribbean webcam comes Grenada and the True Blue Bay Resort’s Dodgy Dock Restaurant & Lounge Bar. The webcam doesn’t give you any breath taking ocean views, but it does give you the chance to play spy on people who are having fun at the bar. I know, watching other people having fun isn’t all that exciting. I guess if you’re heading to Grenada anytime soon it will give you a glimpse of the fun you will have!
Grenada’s True Blue Bay Resort is the perfect place to have your Caribbean adventure vacation. Commanding an exquisite view of the South Coast of Grenada where the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean meet, this Caribbean boutique hotel is set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of True Blue Bay.
Grenada’s Dodgy Dock Webcam
The newly opened Dodgy Dock Restaurant & Lounge Bar designed by the well-known local architect Brian Bullen is a great spot for drinks, lunch, snacks or dinner as its trendy contemporary design lets you enjoy a 270′ degree view of the bay. Their unique “Dodgy Style Bites” menu available all day long offers a delicious combination of healthy salads, sea foods and contemporary versions of some old local recipes. The Bar is a locals favorite as the bartenders seem to dream-up Caribbean-created cocktails that keep guests and locals alike coming back for more.
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!