How cold is it where you’re at? I know winter is just around the corner and you’re already looking forward to warmer days. How about a January trip to the Bahamas for some fun in the sun and music on the beach. Interested? I am!
Yesterday the guys at Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Radio announced their 1st Annual NSR Winter Beach Bash, January 27-30 in Nassau, Bahamas!! Fun, sun, and sand with a live beach concert by Mishka! The Beach Bash will happen at the beautiful Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort that is pictured above. NSR teamed up with the Funjet and the Sheraton to get the fans to the party.
Visit this link to book your package and get additional information. No Shoes Radio Beach Bash
Go coastal with Jon and Tambo from NSR and reggae artist Mishka. They said they’ll have a special guest or two as well. I’ll just let your imagination run with that one. The NSR crew will broadcast live every day with special guests dropping by to enjoy the beach party atmosphere.
I also hear that they teamed up with the Bahamas Department of Tourism to offer an exclusive $400 companion air credit to the Bahamas for stays of 4 nights or longer. See the booking website for more information.
Are you going? I’m making my arrangements now and will see you guys there in January. I can’t wait to listen to the smooth sounds of Mishka in the Bahamas with my feet in the sand and a cold drink in my hand! I’ll post more updates as I hear them.
Looking forward to a great time in the Bahamas with some great music and the NSR guys! Hope to see some of you Castaways there!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page