Just look at the blue water. What color is that…neon? Just beautiful. Tulum, Mexico looks like a magical place and it’s high on my list of places to visit in the Caribbean. The ancient Mayan Indians really knew what they were doing when they choose this location to build their temple. I guess we are all just beach bums at heart right?
Have you ever been to Tulum? What did you think?
I thought I’d start another series and call it Photo Friday. Every Friday I’ll try and find a truly amazing photo of a Caribbean paradise. Something so beautiful you’ll want to climb through your computer monitor and right into the photo.
If you have any spectacular photos you’d like me to feature on RumShopRyan’s Photo Friday, please email them to [email protected]
Have a great weekend Castaways and don’t forget to order your Castaway Koozies!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page