This week’s Caribbean webcam comes from a place you may have never heard of. An undiscovered paradise? A tropical playground with white sand beaches and dancing palm trees that I can have all to myself? Sorry, no. It’s not that undiscovered. Caye Caulker does have a few hotels, restaurants and shops…no worries, the “not a care in the world” atmosphere will soak into your skin just like the sun shine.
Located one mile west of Belize Barrier Reef, Caye Caulker is a a four mile long island, part of a chain of islands forming the Belize Barrier Reef. Caye Caulker has a relaxing atmosphere with white sand streets, golf carts for transportation, and casual dress with no shoes. The weather is usually quite pleasant year around. You can enjoy sailing, diving, birding, jungle tours, fishing, and windsurfing in the clear azure waters of the Caribbean.
The laid back atmosphere of Caye Caulker is something you must see to appreciate. There are over 30 hotels, and many restaurants and shops, but Caye Caulker remains friendly and easy-going, avoiding the commercialism of other destinations. Shoes are a no no, and the golf cart mode of transportation is unique and fun. You can get all over the island very easily by boat, golf cart, or bike.
Belize, Caye Caulker Webcam
The Caye Caulker Weather Camera is programed to take a new photo every 5 minutes, day and night. This image of the current weather on Caye Caulker is then uploaded to our Caye Caulker Weather server and then displayed on this page. Every five minutes, a new weather camera image will be shown.
The weather camera is mounted in a weather proof box, just below the anemometer and wind direction sensor, about 38 feet above ground level. It is directed towards the North-East, the direction where most on their significant weather comes from.
Let me know if you’ve ever been to Caye Caulker, I’d like to hear what you thought.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page