Key West is, in my opinion, one of the best places to watch the sunset anywhere in the world. Just look at this week’s Photo Friday picture and tell me it doesn’t leave you a little spell bound. Now just imagine being there to see it for yourself.
Every night at Mallory Square people gather to watch nature’s magic. You will not only be entertained by the dipping sun, but performers display their odd skills to the masses as well. You will see everything from pirates swallowing swords to cats walking tightropes. A Key West Mallory Square sunset really is quite an experience.
I know today is Black Friday and you might be a little on the stressed side with the busy roads and shopping crowds. Take a deep breath, let it out, and now stare at this photo for a few moments and you will feel better. I promise.
P.S. – Today you can get your Castaway Koozies with FREE SHIPPING. Just click the box to the right.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page