If you’re looking for the perfect “get away from it all” experience then look no further than the Pelican Bar in Jamaica. A “I can’t believe this is standing” wooden bar built on a sand bank a quarter of a mile out to sea, off of Treasure Beach. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to lose yourself and doing nothing but, sunbath, drink beer, swim in the shallow waters, drink beer, eat fresh fried fish and drink some more cold Jamaican beer!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Discount Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page