After one sip, you’ll want to take another, then another and another.
Okay, so my “after one sip” opener isn’t very good this week, I couldn’t think of anything clever to go with a Cherry Rum & Coke. Can you?
It seems like whenever I’m patronizing local watering holes I hear a lot of folks ordering rum and cokes. I’m usually a Corona guy, but have been know to throw back an occasional rum and coke. Pretty good drink with some spiced rum, but how can you make it better? Make it a Cherry Rum and Coke! Bacardi to the rescue.
A few months back I wrote about Bacardi’s new Torched Cherry Rum and it’s Burnt Berry Cocktail recipe. Crazy enough that story is one of the more visited pages on this site. I’m here to please you guys, so here is a flavorful twist on the classic rum and coke cocktail. I’ve had a few of these at the house and damn if they don’t taste just like a Cherry Coke. Bottoms Up!
Bacardi Cherry Rum & Coke Recipe
- 1 part Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
- 3 parts Coke
Mix ingredients into glass with ice. Raise glass and toast.
Simple recipe this week. Simple is good. Let me know if you’ve mixed up a Cherry Rum & Coke and what you thought.
If any of you Castaways have a boat drink recipe that you’d like me to feature please email me at rumshopryan @ gmail.com. Include the recipe and mixing instructions with a photo if you have one.
Cheers to cocktail day!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page