In Sandy Ground, Anguilla you can find a living King at Elvis’ Beach Bar. This boat turned bar is captained by Elvis himself, and he will be mixing up tropical concoctions that will surely give you a Caribbean smile.
A trip to Anguilla would not be complete without a visit to see the king at his ship wreck sanctuary on the beach. Elvis’ beach bar offers beach front dining and the famous Elvis’ Rum Punch. Elvis’ Beach Bar is an actual Anguillan racing boat that was modified and shipwrecked right on the sandy beach. With the recent addition of a kitchen, a thatched seating area and patio, Elvis’ beach bar can entertain it’s sandy patrons all day and all night.
Elivs’ Beach Bar, Anguilla
The 16-foot boat-turned-bar, helmed by Elvis is rapidly developing a cult following for its warm, loose atmosphere – you feel like a local the minute Elvis hands you a drink. Elvis wins followers without actually saying or doing much besides being friendly and serving good, strong drinks. Then again, pouring strong drinks usually does win a lot fans easily. Thirsty yachties, expats, locals and tourists all feel right at home here. I would too with my feet in the sand and a famous rum runner in my hand.
Ryan – RumShopRyan
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page