Wake up. Grab your nets. Head to the beach. Untie boat. Go fishing.
Life slows down in the Caribbean, things are more simple. You can stare at the above photo and your imagination will start to dream up all types of stories. To me it speaks of a simple life that is not to be looked down on, but cherished and sought after. In this life there is no need for high priced material possessions. No need to clock in and file reports. No need to let the stress of life wear you down. Just wake up, go fishing on beautiful azure seas, sell your catch and then relax with friends and family. Sounds seductive doesn’t it?
What does this photo say to you?
(Photo from M J Thomas via Flickr – Old rowing boat on an Antiguan Beach, Caribbean)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page