You’re standing on a beach. You’re all by yourself, not a soul in sight. This is what it must have felt like when the first explorers stepped foot in the West Indies. A pure, naked, paradise.
Sadly I can not say this is my face, gazing out on the blue sea. Who ever this person is I’m sure they are taking in the view with great joy. I thought this photo of the beach reflection made a great Caribbean Photo Friday with it’s unique perspective. Catches the imagination a bit don’t you think?
Have a great weekend Castways! Don’t forget to get your Castaway Koozies before Christmas! They make perfect stocking stuffers and will make any beer taste better (So I hear).
(Photo from Raïssa Bandou via Flickr)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page