Many of you know St. John, of the U.S. Virgin Islands, is one of my favorite rocks in the Caribbean. Although I still have many islands yet to explore, this one sits a top on my list so far. If I’m not mistaken, I believe many of you Castaways love this little island just as much as I do. St. John stories always seem to get a flood of interest on RumShopRyan.
I found this great new St. John webcam from the On-StJohn.com blog. If you’re a St. John freak, then this is a great site to follow for news and stories. This is one of the best St. John webcams I’ve seen. It teases you with great views of sailboats going back and forth in the Sir Francis Drake Channel and the BVI’s across the way. It looks to update about every 2 seconds so you can really see the movement of the clouds and the boats as the scoot through paradise.
Just look at that. I could literally just sit here and watch this webcam for hours. Such a place of beauty. I think I need to start planning a trip back to this little island that is constantly pulling at me. What do you say…Castaway trip to St. John next year? Let’s do it!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page