World Famous, Nippers is a beach bar located on Great Guana Cay’s 4 mile long unspoiled, powder soft beach in the beautiful Bahamas. Just a fin kick away is one of the worlds largest barrier reefs for you to feast your eyes on. Want to gaze at something sexy? Home of some of the wildest parties and some kickin’ music, Nippers will no doubt make even the tamest of people shake what the good lord gave them.
For more than 15 years people from all over the world have partied it up at Nipper’s. It’s what they’ve built their reputation on. Nippers will blow you away with great food, strong drinks, stunning views and incredible people. If you’ve been, you agree. If you’ve never been, you need to experience it to believe it.
Nippers is open 364 days a year, from 7 a.m. until the last pirate can dance no more. Not a big partier? There’s plenty of space to chill at Nipper’s, too. The hardest task is figuring out WHERE to do it. Do you want to float in the pool? They have two to choose from. Enjoy a drink from a hammock chair? Have a seat and grab a cold one. Feel the Bahamian breeze on your face as you stroll down miles of white-sand beach. Maybe something aren’t too good to be true.
Nippers Beach Bar Videos
From Barefoot Man to Jimmy Buffett to Bob Marley, you’ll recognize the popular Caribbean music that fills the air at the bar during the day. And at night, they have plenty of hip shaking dance music to awaken your inner rock star!
Don’t forget to try the famous (and feared) “Nipper Juice.” It’s hard to stop after just one. Sounds like a good “Boat Drink” recipe doesn’t it? I’ll see what I can do about tracking down the recipe.
Nippers Beach Bar & Grill is one of the most famous all-ages hot spots in all of the Abacos. You may have read about Nippers in travel magazines, seen photos on calendars, or perhaps even seen a documentary on the Discovery Channel — but you’ll never read about Nippers in any travel brochure. Why? Simply, because this particular piece of paradise can’t be adequately described in any number of words or photographs. You simply have to experience it for yourself.
Let me know if you have been to Nippers and what you thought?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page