After one sip, you’ll be looking to lock lips with the next sailor that falls into your clutches. Just to clarify, women can be sailors as well…hot ones at that. At least in my world they can.
Margaritas and Christmas don’t really sound like they go together, but then again, neither does cold weather and Florida and we’ve seen plenty of that this year. Is there really a bad time to have a margarita though? I didn’t think so. Everyday is margarita day in RumShop’s house!
To make the holiday season and the margarita play well together you need just one thing…love. The Mistletoe Margarita tosses tequila and Santa into the blender, and then out pours pure Christmas joy. Enjoy the Mistletoe Margarita Castaways. No actual Santas were harmed in the making of this cocktail.
Mistletoe Margarita Recipe
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ½ oz tequila
- ¼ oz Triple Sec
- ¼ oz Strawberry Schnapps
- ¼ oz Lime Juice
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
Add all ingredients into the Santa approved blender. Blend until you have reached a desired consistency. Serve in a chilled margarita glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you blend this holiday boat drink up for your Christmas party.
Merry Christmas Castaways!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page