This week’s Caribbean webcam comes from the Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa located on Aruba’s Eagle Beach. Located on Aruba’s widest stretch of the beach the boutique style resort is ideal for romantic getaways or a little R & R in the Caribbean sun. Just feast your eyes on the webcam below and tell me your body isn’t screaming for that.
Simply relax besides the Caribbean Sea on a breathtaking stretch of beach, while sipping tropical fruit smoothies and Caribbean cocktails. Waves lapping at the sand, trades keeping you cool and sunsets that will blow your mind. Aruba will give you a sense of tranquility and well being your over worked mind is looking for.
Eagle Beach, Aruba
Eagle Beach is a popular public area fringing the main road, affording clear, sparkling seas, ample parking, shaded picnic areas, some huts, and a variety of motorized water sports. With over 40 beach shade cabanas and plenty of beach lounges you are assured of a peaceful and relaxing beach vacation. The Manchebo’s friendly beach staff will set you up with your beach cabana (also called palapa) in the morning and the cocktail waitress will provide you with an orange flag which you simply place in the sand when ready to order your first smoothie, cocktail or ice-cold beer.
Aruba Webcam – Manchebo Beach Resort Cam
Image refreshes every 20 minutes.
Aruba is located in the heart of the southern Caribbean, 15 miles off the coast of Venezuela. It is 19.6 miles long and 6 miles across, at its widest point, with an area of approximately 70 square miles.
Topography and vegetation are unusual for a Caribbean island. On the south and west coasts are miles of pristine white beaches that rank among the most beautiful in the world. The northeast coast, along the windward shore, is rugged and wild. The interior is desert like with a variety of cacti and dramatic rock formations. The island’s most famous trees are the watapana, or divi-divi trees, all permanently sculpted into graceful, southwest-bending shapes by the constant trade winds.
Getting to Aruba
Aruba’s state-of-the-art airport facility is the result of a multimillion-dollar renovation and expansion project that has established the Queen Beatrix International Airport as a hub in the Caribbean. The island is served by a number of airlines, and connections can be made to any part of the world, U.S.-bound passengers benefit from their own terminal building that houses a U.S. INS/Customs facility, allowing flights from Aruba to enter the U.S. as domestic flights.
Doesn’t that beach webcam look appetizing? I don’t know about you but I’m already sick of the cold weather this year and am in need of an escape to the south.
Let me know if you’ve been to Aruba or Eagle Beach and what you thought.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page