After one sip, you’ll feel like you’re right back on Duval Street.
What’s your favorite bar in Key West? For many it’s the world famous Sloppy Joe’s Bar located on the equally as famous Duval Street. You can’t go wrong with Sloppys…great drinks, tons of history and great live music. I see a trip to the Conch Republic coming soon.
I was skimming through my little black book for a good Boat Drink recipe for today and the Sloppy Joe started jumping up and down on the page. Drink Me! Drink Me! Sure, what the hell. You can be this week’s Boat Drink. How could I deny this little drink his moment in the sun. Who knew cocktails could talk right…crazy.
The Sloppy Joe Cocktail
- 1/2 jigger Light Rum
- 1/2 jigger Dry Vermouth
- 1 jigger Lime Juice
- 3 dashes Triple Sec
- 3 daches Grenadine
Fill shaker with crushed ice. Add ingredients. Shake and strain over ice into rocks glass. Raise glass and toast to Key West.
Here is the webcam located in Sloppy Joe’s in Key West. Sloppy Joe’s Bar Webcam. I know it’s not quite like being there but it helps with the withdraws.
Let me know how you like the drink and if you have any great Sloppy Joe’s stories that you would can share.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page