What constitutes the perfect Caribbean Photo? It might be a deserted island covered in coconut palms. It might be a lone hammock dangling next to blue water that is begging you to climb in. Whatever your idea of a perfect Caribbean photo is, the important thing is that it speaks to you.
Take a look at the above photo. Pretty cool photo right? To me this photo represents so much of what I love most about the island lifestyle. Blazing Sunset…Check. Boats at Anchor…Check. Pirate Rum…Check. Living on Island Time…Check and Check. What else do you need right?! What makes this photo even better is that it was taken in White Bay off Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands, the beach bar capital of the world. A Castaway’s paradise.
What would your perfect Caribbean photo have in it?
Photo credit goes to the guys at No Shoes Radio. Don’t forget about the No Shoes Radio Beach Bash taking place in Nassau, Bahamas later this month. Hope to see some of you guys there!
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!