Listed as one of the top 100 bars in the world, the Frangipani’s waterfront open air bar is one of the Caribbean’s famous watering holes. With an extensive cocktail menu, warm atmosphere and friendly bartenders, the “Frangi” bar maintains its reputation as the meeting place for locals and visitors alike. Try their famous Frangi Fever, Mango Potion or Passion Colada while seated under the palms, watching the sun set on the horizon as the gentle breezes blow. You can also cozy up to the beautiful purple- heart wooden bar and meet a fellow Bequia lover that crossed oceans just to come here.
For more than 40 years old now, the low-key Frangipani Bar continues to make waves by serving up creative, affordable cocktails. People say this is a tough beach bar to leave. I say any beach bar is a tough one to leave. Maybe it’s the comfy, cushion-topped bar stools, the friendly service, or the bar itself, which is made with a gorgeous local hardwood called purpleheart.
Every Thursday night is the Frangi Barbecue and Jump Up. They feature live music from the Elite Steel Orchestra that will have you shaking your sunburned body all across the dance floor.
For whatever reason you got washed up on the shores of Bequia, you are sure to find contentment at the Frangipani Beach Bar. Hang out with best friends you just met that day as you sip on a Frangi Fever and while away the hours as you relax and unwind.
Let me know if you’ve ever been to the Frangipani Beach Bar. I would love to hear about your experience.
You can contact the at:
PO Box one
St.Vincent and the Grenadines
Lou Keane/ Sabrina Mitchell
Telephone: +1 784 458 3255
FAX: +1 784 458 3824
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page