Does whitewater rafting the Pacuare river to the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica to enjoy the beaches of Cahuita & Puerto Viejo sound like a fantastic adventure? If so, then I have good news.
Our friends over at the Travel Head Club have put together a Costa Rica river rafting trip that will let you experience the natural beauty of this country in a spectacular way. Announced as the destination for the first club trip, this is your chance to experience Costa Rica. The trip will take place June 4-11, 2011.
Bring up Costa Rica and people think tropical paradise. The waves are awesome; the beauty is overwhelming and the laid-back atmosphere appealing. First coming to the notice of travelers 20 years ago, Costa Rica has become one of the top vacation and adventure-travel destinations, with close to two million visitors each year. Even with the explosion in tourists, Costa Rica remains a place rich in natural beauty, where you can still find yourself away from the crowds. The country possesses an abundance of stunning beaches that extend for miles, smaller accommodation that haven’t attracted the masses of tourists, jungle rivers for rafting and rain-forests with plenty of opportunities for hiking.
We would like to welcome Travel Head Club to our family of advertisers. Please click on the ad above for trip details including the full itinerary. Let me know if you decide to go on this trip. I’m thinking about going.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page