Sun is falling from the sky, the gentle trades blowing across your face, and every muscle in your body is relaxed as you sway in your beach hammock dozing off to the music of the waves.
Now if that isn’t the life of a Castaway then I don’t know what is. This photo tells a great story, but the thing that made me choose it for Photo Friday was the Red Stripe can sitting in the sand below the guy in the hammock. It just screams Castaway doesn’t it? Sleeping off day in the sand and sun is classic Castaway behavior. It’s behavior that relaxes the mind, body and puts the soul at ease. Just wake me in a couple hours for conch fritters and Corona.
Have a great Friday everyone.
(photo credit Greta Gabor via Flickr)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page