This week’s Caribbean Webcam comes from Barbados. This live Barbados webcam shows Mullins beach, in the parish of St.Peter, one of the most popular beaches on the west coast of Barbados. Mullins Beach is a very popular hangout with snorkelers, locals and visitors. Located in a cove, the water is always calm and clear, the beach bar’s drinks are cold and the sun is always shining. Damn I need my own jet.
You’ll find plenty of places to eat, especially Mannie’s Suga Suga Beach Bar. Parking is provided across the street and beach chairs are available for rent. The beach bar is a great spot to grab a cold adult beverage, lunch during the day, or to drop by later on for a romantic sunset dinner or nightcap.
Mullins Beach is definitely a seductive place to lime all day long in a lounge chair under the umbrellas and shade of the palm trees. Take a dip in the waters of the Caribbean, or venture out on a jetski or boat! The area is great for holiday rentals, hotels and accommodation.
Why do we like Barbados? Is it because it’s the Rum Shop capital of the world? Is it because of beaches like Mullins Beach shown above? Is it because Barbados is the birth place of rum? I think my answer would have to be yes, all of the above.
Enjoy the glimpse of life on a Barbados beach Castaways. Let me know if you’ve been and what you thought.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page