Saba Rock Resort is one of the most unique properties in the Caribbean located in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Oh, and they have a pretty cool webcam too. The webcam will automatically pan left and right and zoom in and out on the Saba Rock Marina and the surrounding blue waters. You’ll be able to watch people boarding their sail boats and maybe even drinking a couple yummy painkillers.
Saba Rock is among the cluster of serene, scarcely inhabited islands that form the North Sound of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. The North Sound neighborhood consists of Richard Branson’s exclusive Necker Island and the private Island of St. Eustatia with the surrounding pristine waters of Eustatia Reef, a snorkeler’s paradise. The British Virgin Islands is recognized as one of the top sailing destinations in the world, contributing to the laid-back, fun-loving lifestyle you will experience in the North Sound.
Just under one acre in size at low tide, Saba Rock is the perfect blend of tranquility & island fun. The resort features a hotel, restaurant & bar, and full-service marina – all surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. Distinctive to Saba Rock is the impressive collection of antique outboard motors and genuine shipwreck artifacts & jewelry on display in the Nautical Museum.
Be sure to explore the beautiful gardens of local flora and relax amongst the tropical breezes in one of their beachside hammocks. Makes you want to books plane tickets right now doesn’t it!
Saba Rock Webcam – British Virgin Islands
|Running in IPv4 mode.|
With a pirates past, a hideaway present, and a cherished future, this distinguished Caribbean location provides the unspoiled, nautical scenery of an unforgettable tropical island experience. You never know what famous or infamous person you will bump into when exploring the hidden secrets in the Sound!
Let me know if you’ve been to Saba Rock Resort and what you thought. I’m now going to stare at this webcam for the next 3 hours and dream a little dream.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page