Today is the day I head to Nassau, Bahamas for a little fun in the sun. I will actually be in the air sipping on a Bloody Mary when this post goes live. Chesey fans, Castaways and myself will be crashing the No Shoes Radio Beach Bash on Friday and Saturday. We will be knee deep in the blue Bahamian waters listening to Tambo, Mishka and whomever else might show up. If you would like to follow the trip, please “Like” the RumShopRyan fan page on Facebook. I’ll be posting photos and videos of the Beach Bash and any other trouble I can get myself into. It should be a legendary time!
In honor of the beautiful Bahamian Islands I thought we would feature some classic Boat Drinks that have roots in the Bahamas.
Boat Drinks of the Bahamas
Which is your favorite?
Be sure to listen to the No Shoes Radio live broadcasts on Friday at 1pm and Saturday at 6pm. You might hear me talking babble and singing “Out Last Night” at the top of my lungs.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page