Bury your toes in some of the Caribbean’s finest white sand, Sapphire Beach on St. Thomas in the USVI. Relax with your favorite book on a lounge chair beneath the sea-grape branches, build sand castles, swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters, and refresh your spirits with a frozen drink right from the beach bar.The webcam at Sapphire Beach Resort is this week’s Caribbean webcam and it teases you with beautiful island images.
From Sapphire Beach, you can explore St. Thomas’ nearby attractions such as Coral World, or indulge in the Caribbean’s best duty-free shopping right in the center of Charlotte Amalie. St Thomas has an endless variety of entertainment and restaurants to choose from, might I suggest the Bones Rum Cafe.
The beach is undeniably the main attraction of the resort. It’s the star of the show. It is over a half mile long, lined with swaying palms and Floral-scented. Your worries will wash away with the out going tide.
Sapphire Beach Resort Webcam, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
Webcam image courtesy of Sapphire In The Sun
(the windowed image will refresh every 20 seconds)
Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina
6720 Estate Smith Bay St. Thomas, VI 00802
(800) 524-2090 or (340)775-6100 – Fax (340)775-2403
Let us know if you’ve ever stayed at the Sapphire Beach Resort and what you thought. Also don’t forget to get your Castaway Koozie, they are going fast and supply is getting low.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page