Whitewater rafting the Pacuare river to the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica to enjoy the beaches of Cahuita & Puerto Viejo. That screams nontraditional to me! The Pacuara River is pictured above, wow right? Lace up those boots and let the exploration begin.
Our friends at Travel Head Club have put together a fantastic Costa Rican river trip. Sure, chillaxing around a big resort is fun, and who doesn’t like drinking umbrella drinks until you smile crooked. But if you are in the mood for a real adventure, something you can look back on and say, “wow, I really did that”, then rafting down a Costa Rican river to the Caribbean coast the trip for you.
Bring up Costa Rica and people think tropical paradise. The waves are awesome, the beauty is overwhelming and the laid-back atmosphere appealing. First popping up on the radars of travelers 20 years ago, Costa Rica as become one of the top vacation and adventure-travel destinations, with close to two million visitors each year. Even with the explosion in tourists, Costa Rica remains a place rich in natural beauty, where you can still find yourself away from the crowds. The country possess an abundance of stunning beaches that extend for miles, smaller accommodation that haven’t attracted the masses of tourists, jungle rivers for rafting and rainforests with plenty of opportunities for hiking. This is your chance to experience Costa Rica announced as destination for Travel Head’s first club trip June 4-11, 2011.
For $1184 you’ll spend 8 days in Costa Rica. If you want to see the full itineary and booking details please go to www.travelheadclub.com/discovering-the-caribbean
Let me know if you’ve ever been to Costa Rica. I’ve never been but some friends of mine have and they said it was amazing. We would love to hear your stories.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page