Painkillers at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke. Having one there is almost a right of passage for Caribbean lover’s and Castaways alike. It’s like eating a cheeseburger at a Margaritaville or watching a sunset in Mallory Square in Key West. It’s just something you have to do.
Here is a short video of a bartender at the Soggy Dollar preparing a few of these legendary island concoctions. I’ll take 2 please sir.
There’s a funny thing about these Painkillers, it doesn’t matter what else is happening in the world, all worry-some responsibilities washes out to sea. It’s the kind of feeling that you want more and more of. That’s why you can’t just have one Painkiller, it’s impossible. These drinks will haunt your dreams and have you planning your next trip to Jost.
The Soggy Dollar is scared ground and the Painkiller is a tradition that must be enjoyed with sand under your feet. No exceptions.
Tell me your Painkiller story at the Soggy Dollar.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page