If you’re wanting to head south, why not head all the way south, to the southern Caribbean that is. Smile, because you have just landed on the “Happy Island” as people like to call Aruba. What’s not to smile about, Aruba has blazing blue water, great people, a lot of history and Bugaloe. Bugaloe?
Bugaloe Beach Bar is an exciting little bar that makes its home on a pier that sits above crystal clear blue water. The Bugaloe is located on De Palm Pier off Palm Beach between the RIU Palace and the Radisson Resort.
Bugaloe rocks out to live music six nights a week. Boats tie up to the pier to be apart of the live music to create one grand island style party. The band performs at the water’s edge. The Aruban island rhythms are as smooth as the frozen boat drinks you’re throwing back. I hear the Frozen Bugaloe is a popular choice. You know things are heating up when the dancing spills from the floor onto the sand. You’re on vacation, slip off those shoes and get out there and dance!
Bugaloe and fun in the sun are joined at the hip. It’s the place where rum runs freely and new friends are made easily. Sun, fun and friends are the main ingredients for this perfect Aruban beach bar experience. Step up to the bar, order another Balashi, gaze out over the Caribbean waters of Palm Beach and smile…you’re on the “Happy Island” after all.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page