A day on the water while in the USVI and the BVI can be the best day of your island vacation. The sun on your back, the wind in your face and a cold drink in your hand set the mood while the blue water and island beauty set the scene. But how do you make this island hopping fantasy and reality?
Bouncing around places like Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island, Sandy Spit and Virgin Gorda are all in a days work for Captain John Brandi and Palm Tree Charters. Not a bad gig right? Here is video of what your day will be like. Sort of a tease I know, but it’s fun to dream.
Looks like a lot of fun doesn’t it. I haven’t yet had the pleasure of island hopping with Captain John yet, but it’s on my to do list!
Captain John takes great care of his passengers, I believe he even has some Castaway Koozies to keep those drinks cold.
To book your trip call or email Palm Tree Charters at Land: 340-714-5641 Sea: 340-514-9175 – email: [email protected]
Let us know if you’ve had the pleasure of spending the day with Palm Tree Charters.
Daily Reminder – Please vote for me for the Marriott Beach Blogger contest. You can vote once every 24 hours. Voting ends March 24th. Thanks!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page