Wake up your inner Captain Jack Sparrow because it’s time to sail the Caribbean in search of rum. Sound like a fantasy? Think again. Come this November you can join me and a bunch of other rummys as we island hop the eastern Caribbean. Are you tempted?
Enjoy a week of delicious cruising through the Eastern Caribbean islands, discovering the birthplaces of great rums, savoring the best rums of the region with rum seminars, tasting events, and group dinners. Rum cruisers will meet rum experts from around the world, find great rum bargains on each island and meet fellow rum enthusiasts from many countries. Optional shore excursions to rum distilleries and visitor centers will be available.
Starting in Puerto Rico, we’ll visit Bridgetown Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. Johns, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and back to San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard Celebrity Cruise’s Summit.
Along the way, we’ll do some serious testing and tasting of Caribbean rums, while learning about the people who make them. We’ll enjoy the very best rums within their native context of sunny beaches, palm trees and crystal clear Caribbean waters.
Celebrity Summit is the absolute pinnacle of premium cruising. Large in size yet intimately elegant in ambiance, she boasts all of the services and amenities that have made Celebrity the preferred choice of discerning cruisers around the world.
Okay, so your tempted. Here is the cabin and pricing information.
If you’re more than tempted and want to be a part of this amazing cruise, click the Rum Cruise Application link below and print out the PDF application. Then just fill it out and follow the instructions listed on the application. The RumCruise.com website will be up any day and there will be a special place just for Castaways to sign up and fill out an online application.
I would really like to see some Castaways on this trip. Oh, the stories we will have. I’ve been told we can even organize some Castaway parties on the boat! If you have any questions feel free to email me at rumshopryan(@)gmail.com. I’ll be happy to help out in any way I can.
Let me know what you think about the cruise.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page