What would you give to be the happy folks in this photo? One hundred dollars? One thousand dollars? An arm, maybe a leg?
When I see a photo like today’s Photo Friday picture I slump back in my chair and groan. Sure I live 5 minutes from the beach, but our water doesn’t look anything like that. It’s more of a deep green and is rarely crystal clear. I may be splitting hairs here but that’s what I want, that’s what I long for. I long for the bluest waters in the world, the whitest sands and that all important cold drink in my hand.
If you are in search of your own Corona commercial, this one was taken on Grace Bay Beach – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Photo from Adam Pflum Photography
Have a great weekend Castaways.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page