Caribbean Webcams, they’re our little window into places where we long to be. I thought I’d follow up yesterday’s St. John Cinnamon Bay video post with a little more STJ love.
Last week I saw a post from St. John Life saying there was a new webcam on St. John. I excitedly jumped out of my chair, did an awkward cartwheel in my office, then composed myself and went straight to the site to see the new webcam.
The new St. John webcam is given to us by the Villa IntimaSea, located in Chocolate Hole. You’re able to gaze over several different bays and take in the blue waters of the Caribbean.
Villa IntimaSea St. John Webcam
Many of us are bonkers for St. John. We are seduced by it’s slow pace of life, natural beauty and its charming towns and people. We routinely visit popular St. John webcams like the famous Spice Cam in Cruz Bay or the Skyridge webcam that looks north towards Tortola. But they only give us a taste, a small glimpse of a sought after paradise. It’s just enough to keep the island in the forefront of our travel plans and even life plans.
Enjoy the new Caribbean webcam Castaways.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page