You got Fins to the Left, Fins to the Right, You’re the Only Bait in Town.
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band brings the “Welcome to Fin Land” tour to the coastal city of West Palm Beach tomorrow. This feathery parrothead and friends will be hitting the road early tomorrow morning for a trip across the state to attend the circus known as a Jimmy Buffett concert.
You’ll see crazy things like these folks.
Then you’ll see fools like this.
But this is just a small glimpse into the Buffett experience.
If you’ve never been to a Buffett show, shame on you. It’s an experience that’s not to be missed. Hell, I don’t even have tickets to this show, I’m just going to hit the tailgate parties and see if I can’t scare some people out of an extra lawn ticket. On a wing and a prayer, that’s how this pirate rolls.
I’m not sure if the 2010 Ft. Lauderdale Buffett concert was my last, or the if the “Save The Ocean”, Gulf Shores beach concert was the last show of his I’ve been to. They all start to blur together with old age and a margarita soaked noodle.
If you’re going to the “Welcome To Fin Land” show tomorrow in West Palm come find us! Easier said than done, I know. I’ll have a Castaway hat on and will be hanging out with a rather tall gent with a Landshark tattoo on his chest, which I’m sure he’ll be proudly displaying. I’ll also be tailgating with Carl from Conch Republic Bikinis. I believe he is having one of his sexy models there showing off the bikinis, so we shouldn’t be to hard to find.
Hope to see some of you guys there! Fins Up!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page