Shhhh, no one tell my girl friend, but I have a new pair of flip flops. How many is too many? Addiction? Nah.
The new addition to the flip flop family are a pair of sweet Manuka Fearless flip flops from my favorite shoe company, Cushe. I’ve written about Cushe sandals before and talked about how I love there unique style and design. They somehow speak to my island soul. So of course I had to get more.
The Fearless is the perfect beach assault flip flop. Ruggedly built with a soft rubber sole that allows the sand to easily roll off and a comfortable upper silicon strap.
Comfort is important, but so are looks. I like the Fearless because they flat out look cool. Isn’t that why we buy a lot of things?
I’ve talked about how many of the sandals and flip flops on the market today all look alike. It’s easy to see as you scan the pages of Zappos.com. You’ll see sandal after sandal, all with the same basic design as other brands. Boring. Then you’ll see a select few that will catch your eye with their stylish design, and that’s how I stumbled upon the Cushe brand. They just looked different, and of course cool. I didn’t want to look like every other Joe Blow when walking the streets and beaches of southwest Florida and the Caribbean. It’s the same reason I love Sun Lyon Studio’s island jewelry so much, it’s just different and unique.
So there you have it, the newest addition to the flip flop collection. Collection…I like that word. Obsession, addiction…not so much. Hey, shouldn’t a Caribbean travel writer have a butt load of sandals and flip flops? Wouldn’t be much of a beach brat if I didn’t. Besides, I think a lot of you Castaways are just like me, always looking for that next pair of flip flops to waste away a sunny day in. Let those toes breathe people!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page