a little bit A LOT about traveling to the Caribbean here on the coconut connection blog. You, like me, are always searching for that sunny day and a plot of sand to call your own. In the words of Zac Brown Band, ” I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold drink in my hand, life is good today, life is good today.” If the Castaways had a theme song, I’m pretty sure that would be it.
Back to traveling to the island. Hopefully I’ve inspired you to follow your salty day dreams and jump on a south bound plane. That’s where travel agents, Mark and Ann Brown of Island Breeze Travel come into play. Their goal is to make those dreams come true.
Here’s what Mark said about Island Breeze Travel:
“We take a personalized, hands on approach with our clients and we tailor their vacation to meet their personal needs while taking care of the details through every step of the vacation process.”
“In case issues arise while traveling, we are available with one phone call or email and we act as our clients advocate. Similar to a traditional travel agency but enhanced with personalized service.”
“What you want in a vacation is important to us. Whether its adventure travel, wedding and honeymoon destination vacations, or simply sitting on the beach with a book and the sound of your own thoughts for a week or two of undisturbed mind clearing beach therapy, we want to make it happen for you.”
Mark is a true Castaway. I remember him popping up on the RumShopRyan Facebook page over a year ago. He would always post photos of the island destinations he was “researching” for his clients. Sounds like a rough gig Mark.
Honestly though, Mark and Ann are great people and if you’re looking for a travel agent that will make everything happen for you, this is the team.
Mark & Ann Brown
Island Breeze Travel of Michigan
Direct Line – 517-917-0510
At Your Service 24/7/365
Twitter – http://twitter.com/Mark_Brown
Facebook – Island Breeze Travel
Follow on Facebook and Twitter
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page