With well over 100 pictures of Key West submitted in the photo contest, I can really tell you guys are key crazy for the Conch Republic. And why wouldn’t you be, it’s one of the best places on earth!
Picking the finalists was nearly impossible. The sunset photos were unreal, I think we could have done a contest just on those alone. I definitely had a couple “wow” moments as I saw the photos roll in. I want to thank everyone so very much for taking the time to participate in the contest. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did looking at all the great shots.
In the end picking 3 was simply impossible, so I ended up going with a Top 4.
Here are you’re Top 4 Finalists for the Key West photo contest that I thought best represented the personality and charm of that southern most island we love so much. Please vote for your favorite! You can vote by leaving a comment below stating which photo is your pick or you can vote on the RSR Facebook page. Voting will end Tuesday at 8:00pm (EST). Big Congrats to Shawn, Oliver, Jeff and Victoria for making the finals. One of you guys will have a Castaway Hat and Koozies coming your way!
1.Hemingway Days Bull Run, By Shawn Martin
2. Hemingway Kitty, By Oliver Neitzel
3. Key West Sunset, By Jeff Howard
4. Famous Bird on the Head Motorcycle Man – By Victoria Whitaker Menz
Please leave a comment below and vote for your favorite photo. The Top 4 photos have also been placed on the RSR Facebook page if you would like to vote there.
Again, thank you everyone for submitting your photos! It was a blast to see them rolling in all weekend. I hope they got you craving a little road trip south.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page