It was an overwhelming victory which surprised me a little. I really thought the other photos, especially the one submitted by Victoria Whitaker Menz with the shoeless motorcycle guy with a bird on his head in front of Sloppy Joe’s would have done better. I guess that’s why they play the game right.
I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who submitted photos and to everyone who took the time to vote. You really showed your love of the Key West and the island lifestyle. I also think a few of you need to seriously think about being professional photographers. Good stuff!
I do want to drop a couple hints on a few things coming up soon. First, we will be doing another give away in about two weeks. Let’s just say this one will make your feet happy. Secondly, myself and a few other people are putting together a Key West pub crawl. It will take place September 17th, so mark your calendars. We are still hammering out the details of finding a charity, bar list, games, sponsors and other things. I wanted to let you know early so you can start to plan your trip to Key West to hang out with some cool people for a good cause.
Thanks again everyone!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page